WE USE FOLLOWING STEPS IN OUT CLEANING SYSTEM
- Remove rugs/wastebaskets (if you haven’t already when vacuuming earlier).
- Remove everything from tub/shower.
- Place bath mat in tub/shower.
- Wet tub/shower walls with warm water.
- Apply tile and grout cleaner, allow to sit.
- Spray/clean everything with all-purpose cleaner except toilet, vanity, shower/tub, mirror.
- Fill bucket with ¼ cup all-purpose cleaner and water to prep for floor cleaning.
- Stand on bath mat and scrub tub/shower walls and door (use grout brush in-between tiles as needed).
- Apply tile and grout cleaner to tub/shower floor and scrub.
- Clean shower rack/soap dishes.
- Clean shower track.
- Rinse off walls of tub/shower and dry with cloth.
- Vanity: spray tile and grout cleaner in sink, soap dish.
- Spray countertop with all-purpose cleaner.
- Scrub sink.
- Use grout brush along faucet and drain.
- Rinse the sink and your rag.
- Wipe the vanity countertop.
- Wipe down cabinet fronts.
- Clean mirror: spray glass cleaner on soft cloth and buff.
- Shine the faucets.
- Wash the floor with solution in the bucket and allow to dry.
- Replace rugs, bath mat and wastebaskets.
- More bathroom cleaning tips.
- Return any furniture (chairs, diaper bins, etc.) that you put up to vacuum earlier.
- Make bed.
- Special projects: Organize your sock drawer? Fold laundry and put in dresser? Put a mint on your pillow?
- More bedroom cleaning tips.
- Use a streak-free glass cleaner (don’t spray on too much) and wipe with newspapers.
- Clean large and hard-to-reach windows with a professional-quality squeegee.
- Clean window screens by removing from frame and scrubbing with all-purpose cleaner mixed with warm water. Scrub each screen with a bristle brush, rinse with outdoor hose and insert back into window to dry.
- More window cleaning tips.
- Wipe down countertops and cabinets (start at immediate right of the stove).
- Clean face of appliances (refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher).
- Wipe down stove top.
- Clean inside of microwave.
- Soak stove drip pans and knobs in sink.
- Clean inside and around sink.
- Sweep and mop floor (go light on cleaning product in the water to avoid build-up).
- More kitchen cleaning tips.